China’s dynamic entrepreneurial ecosystem has an increasingly important force in shaping global innovation. Learn how your startup can benefit from the support of innovation programs, venture capital, and communities in the country’s leading startup hubs.
Immerse in China’s leading startup and tech hubs
What can you expect?
- Understand the local ecosystem of China’s dynamic startup cities and Singapore
- Meet potential clients, advisors, industry experts, and VCs
- Learn from local and international startups as they share their market entry success stories
- Insights into how to do/not do business in China (including legal requirements, how to approach corporates etc.), and cultural familiarization
- Networking at local events for exposure to give our startups exposure to the local innovation ecosystem (corporates, VCs, other startups, and government)
Must be a Germany-registered startup* from any sector or industry, with:
– Traction in the German market
– Or a product (at least MVP) that is destined for the Asian market
– Or interest in the Asian market
*The program is also open to German VCs and incubators.
As the program is supported by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi), participation fees are subsidised and kept low to cover operational expenses.
The program costs 750EUR per individual. It does not include travel and accommodation costs, which have to be covered by participating companies.
Next Step Asia in China will cover around 1 week in 3 cities in China, and 3 days in Singapore – your launchpad to Asia. The program edition will take place in late March 2020.