Supportive and Efficient Government
S$19bn in government funds committed to science and tech till 2020
Extensive and Vibrant Startup Ecosystem
Singapore is considered #1 in the world for start-up talent
Co-Innovation Opportunities with MNCs
Firms that have set up innovation hubs in Singapore include Lufthansa, Siemens and PayPal
Base of many VCs and Investors
Singapore is home to more than 30 corporate incubators/investors and 150 VC investors
What can you expect?
- Meet 1:1 with potential customers or partners
- Learn from our industry mentors and alumni startups about scaling businesses to Southeast Asia
- Sharpen your value proposition for Asia with our mentors and receive feedback from a panel of esteemed investors
- Forge valuable connections during local ecosystem events
- Learn about incorporation and tax implications of setting up shop in Singapore
See our schedule and speakers from our last edition.
Must be a Germany-registered startup* from any sector or industry, with:
– Traction in the German market
– Or a product (at least MVP) that is destined for the Asian market
– Or interest in the Asian market
*The program is also open to German VCs and incubators.
As the program is supported by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi), participation fees are subsidised and kept low to cover operational expenses.
The program costs 750EUR per individual (covers both virtual program and the local immersion). It does not include travel and accommodation costs, which have to be covered by participating companies.