Information on data privacy and data collection when applying to participate in the Next Step Asia and Next Step India program
In addition we inform you that the the data you provide during the selection process will only be used as stated here:
- We will store your application, pitch deck, personal and enterprise related data in our CRM.
- We may provide the data from your application form and company pitch deck to companies that facilitate the programs in Silicon Valley, New York, Cambridge (Boston) and Southeast Asia for selection purposes, mentor allocation and the acceleration service.
- The companies listed above may share your data with their partners.
- Should you be selected to participate in our program, we have your consent to publish publicly accessible and non-confidential information provided by you about your company in press releases and social media postings.
- We will provide your company name in reports for the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi) and Projektträger Jülich (PTJ).
- We will provide your company name, logo and website, as well as your company’s one paragraph pitch and the CEO’s name(s) to our partners.
- Should you apply, be selected and subsequently graduate from our German Accelerator program, we will include your company name and logo, as well as a link to your company website on the German Accelerator website.
You are entitled to revoke the use and storage of your data at any time. This must be done in written form sent via mail to German Entrepreneurship GmbH, Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1, 80539 München, Deutschland, or via E-Mail to email@example.com. The duration of data storage depends on the statutory storage requirements and is usually 10 years.
We will not transfer your personal and enterprise related data to third parties or use them for purposes other than those stated above. If you have any questions regarding the use, storage, and handling of your data, you can contact us via E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. Please also feel free to contact us, if you would like to correct or adjust any of your data.